PWR Advanced Cooling Technologies Tour (POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBC)
PWR provides world class cooling solutions by manufacturing high performance aluminium radiators, intercoolers and oil coolers for race cooling solutions to leading race categories and teams such as F1, NASCAR, V8 Supercars, Deutsche Tourenwagen Masters and World Rally Championship, PWR is recognised as a world leader when it comes to high performance cooling. Join us for refreshments and a brief overview and presentation of PWR. A tour to then follow through the factory area’s which will feature the below areas and allow for attendees to see our first-class factory and products up close:
- 1st Stop - Main production area where we produce custom, aftermarket and OEM coolers including radiators, oil coolers, charge air coolers, refrigerant coolers and battery coolers. Area includes fin machines where we produce cooling fins from raw materials, construction of cores, Controlled Atmosphere Braze furnace and sheetmetal department with CNC turret punching, CNC folding and laser cutting.
- Specialty Build production area where we produce high end road car, motorsport and aerospace coolers.
- CnC Machine shop range of 3-axis and 5-axis machines and where we machine bespoke billet parts for coolers and all tooling in house to produce our products.
- Fabrication Area – Consisting of TIG welding bays and bespoke weld fixturing.
- Quality control area consisting of CMM, and surface scanning equipment for qualification of parts.
- Wind Tunnel – 22m long wind tunnel where PWR can thermally test coolers up to 1m x 1m.
- Additive Manufacturing Area – Consisting of aluminium and plastic additive rapid prototype machines or “3D printers”.
- CT Scanner – Used for non-destructive inspection of additive parts and coolers.
- MMX Area – An unconventional heat exchanger technology with unparalleled performance in certain applications with cooler produced in a cleanroom environment.
- Vacuum braze, heat treatment and automated anodizing line dedicated to battery and electronic cooling products.
Aries Rail – Site tour of Australia’s largest road-rail vehicle manufacturer (POSTPONED - NEW DATE TBC)
PACCAR Factory Tour (5th October)
More information and details on how to register are coming soon!
Tour of World Class Automotive Proving Ground (15th November)
During the site tour, the Manager will provide informative commentary whilst guests sit back on the bus and take in the extensive range of evaluation facilities provided to all vehicle and component manufacturers.
For more information and to register, click the button below.