PACCAR Australia comprises Kenworth, DAF, PACCAR Parts, PACCAR Financial and PacLease. We design and build Kenworth trucks at Bayswater, Victoria, for the world’s toughest applications, and distribute DAF trucks from Europe, including locally assembled models. Our extensive dealer network supplies genuine Kenworth and DAF parts, aftermarket TRP parts and financial support including rental and leasing.
An exciting time to be joining the growing Engineering team with a number of 12 month Fixed Term opportunities available on both day and afternoon shift. PACCAR is currently looking for talented and passionate Industrial Engineers with manufacturing knowledge to join its dynamic team.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Design, development, selection and ordering of tooling, fixtures and facilities
- Manage the implementation of porotype parts and models
- Investigate and implement quality projects and process improvements
- Play a key role in Six Sigma projects
PACCAR is looking for a Systems Engineer to join its team of Engineers! This role will see the successful candidate defining and verifying advance vehicle functions and solutions for the PACCAR Australia vehicle range.
Join us for a career journey, and not just another job.
A day in the life of an Engineer in this role:
- Coordinate vehicle function deliverables with cross-functional teams
- Review sources of potential new product, design enhancements, new materials, new manufacturing methods and make submissions to the Product Committee and ERC
- Execution of work plans for upcoming programs by defining and documenting use cases, design constraints, decisions and function architecture
- Develop embedded software models using MATLAB/Simulink for Electronic Control Units
- Create and execute test procedures as well as documenting outcomes
PACCAR is looking for a Quality and Systems Engineer to join our Quality team! Reporting to the Product Quality Manager, the Quality and Systems Engineer will maintain and manage the EWI & ATS Paint Inspection System.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Overseeing the system and functions of both the EWI and ATS Programs
- Undertake data and trend analysis of EWI and ATS data to make recommendations to management for continuous improvement projects
- Undertake process audits on critical production tasks to ensure accuracy of documentation and consistency of build for quality improvement
- Develop and maintain test rules/databases used to drive analysis, reporting and continuous improvement
- Ensure data, systems and processes conform to company requirements and standards
- Recommend and implement quality analysis report enhancements
PACCAR has multiple opportunities for a BOM Coordinator to join its Engineering Team. The BOM team is responsible for ensuring that sales order definitions are completed accurately and on time to assist the Design Engineers with BOM Structure planning.
The day in the life of a BOM Coordinator:
- Provide BOM structure planning for BOM Writers & Design Engineers
- Work closely with the design team to ensure that product change requests are written correctly
- Assist with projects related to improving product change request processing
- Processing product change requests and request for engineering information for new sales orders
- PLR analysis and amend any issues that may arise