About Society of Automotive Engineers - Australiasia
Since 1927, the Society of Automotive Engineers Australasia (SAE-A) has been the leading not-for-profit membership organisation for mobility focused engineers.
Our vision is to advance the engineering profession across all mobility sectors including aerospace, automotive, rail, trucks, off road and recreational vehicles.
We provide technical and skills training, networking events, and promote research and development in government, education and private sectors.
Key benefits of being a member of SAE-A
- Join our private online member forum
- Society networking events
- international association with - FISITA and SAE International
- professional development opportunities
- recognition of your engineering qualifications by use of your post-nominals
- technical conferences
- facility tours
- access to webinars, webcasts and podcasts
- job opportunities
- involvement on Australian Standards committees
- free access to FISITA technical papers and discount on bookstore products
- free member registration to FISITA webinars through FISITA Plus
- Subscription to FISITA Spotlight – your one-stop destination for automotive & mobility news from the international FISITA community
- discount on SAEI technical papers, standards, books, events, and training
- and access to other aligned industry offers
“SAE-A, Embracing all mobility sectors, including Automotive, Aerospace, HCV, Rail, Off-road, Aftermarket and Campers”
Who are our members?
SAE-A members come from wide ranging backgrounds, such as:
- Body Repair
- Assessing Engineer
- Sales & Marketing
- Styling & Design
- Product Development & Planning