Your grade is determined by your educational qualifications and the level of responsibility in your professional field.
When should I Upgrade?
- From Student membership - once you have completed your University/TAFE qualification.
- From Graduate to Associate Member - once you have attained further qualifications and industry experience.
- From Member to Fellow - if you have held and sustained major responsibility in the design or execution of important engineering work.
How to upgrade your membership
1. Complete the application form - download here.
2. Collate your most up to date resume, any further qualifications, certificates and accreditation you have received since you joined or were last graded.
3. Email all documents to Rose De Amicis at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please ensure the subject heading reads: Membership Upgrade *Insert Name*
Assessment of upgrade applications may take up to 3-4 weeks. Contact us for an update if you have not heard anything after this time frame.